THE 5TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF FALKLAND TRAIL RUNNERS –
POSTPONED UNTIL APRIL 2021
CHANGES TO THE COMMITTEE
Susie Harley, (Vice President); Maureen Close, (Treasurer) and Jim Close (Secretary/Membership Secretary) will be standing down from the committee at the AGM.
As per constitution Brian Cruickshank (President) and Nessie Kirkbride (Welfare Officer) will have to stand down from their posts but can be considered for other posts on the committee.
We therefore have a healthy number of places available on the committee and we would welcome interest for these positions from within the club.
|Membership Coordinator||Jim Close|
|Welfare Office||Nessie Kirkbride|
|Committee Member||Kevin Murray|
|Committee Member||Mike Murdoch|
|Committee Member||Tony Martin|
1. Welcome and Annual Report (Brian Cruickshank, Chair)
2. Statement of Accounts (Maureen Close)
3. Minutes of previous AGM 2019
4. Election of Management Committee
e. Membership Coordinator
f. Competition Secretary
g. Club Welfare Officer(s)
5. Election of Other Committee Members
6. Retention of Membership of Scottish Athletics.
8. Date of AGM 2021
9. Close of Meeting